This is a dynamic version of the Living Guide which is updated on a regular basis. There is also a PDF version of the Living Guide which is updated on a fortnightly basis which can be downloaded here.
All details are correct at the time of publication, although information may change rapidly.
Published: 16 April 2021
Review date: 14 May 2021
Latest live updates:
- Long Covid (links to NICE Covid-19 rapid guideline: managing the long-term effects of Covid-19 and national guidance for post-Covid-19 syndrome assessment clinics)
- Continuing to provide essential non-Covid-19 services (new guidance on medicines management: drug monitoring and administration during the Covid-19 pandemic)
- Non-acute general practice services (updated guidance on non-acute essential care)
- Non-acute general practice services (updated guidance on mental health drug monitoring)
- Non-Covid-19 acute care (new guidance on implementing cancer care guidelines during Covid-19)
- Long-term condition clinical care resources (updated guidance on management of long-term conditions during and post-Covid-19)