- Workload can be categorised into:
- Green: aim to continue regardless of the scale of the virus outbreak.
- Amber: continue if capacity allows and if appropriate for your patient population.
- Red: postpone, aiming to revisit once the outbreak ends, ensuring recall dates are updated where possible.
- The RCGP has produced useful guidance on workload prioritisation during Covid-19.
- Practices must ensure that new patient registrations continue, facilitated through online registration where possible.